Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes kill microorganisms quickly on a broad range of surfaces. These strong and durable wipes are a one-step solution to cleaning and disinfecting. They cover a greater surface area with fewer wipes, for better value and less waste. EPA-registered to kill pathogens on hard and soft surfaces in as fast as 30 seconds for most bacteria and viruses.
These hydrogen peroxide wipes meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Designed for patient and staff comfort, these wipes are formulated with no harsh chemical odors, fumes or added fragrances.
Applications of Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Wipes
The Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes help professionals clean surfaces without leaving a strong odor behind. These solutions are useful in situations where patients move between different rooms, and workers want to lower the chances of bacteria spreading to staff and other patients. These Clorox disinfectant wipes work in seconds and are appropriate for applications including:
- Emergency care centers: Use Clorox EPA-registered wipes to clean surfaces after patients are released. The wipes are effective on non-porous surfaces like door handles, light switches, sinks and showers.
- Nursing homes: Wipe down shared surfaces like tabletops, remote controls, wheelchair handles and equipment placed in assisted-living centers. Clorox disinfectant wipes are an excellent solution to keep residents healthy.
- Veterinary offices: Respond to indoor accidents and ensure surfaces are sanitary inside waiting rooms and examination areas. Welcome cats, dogs and other animals with fewer concerns of cross-contamination. Use hydrogen peroxide wipes once and discard.
Clorox Healthcare® Wipes Eliminate Harmful Viruses and Bacteria
Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes are designed for hard surfaces like tile, polycarbonate, stainless steel and laminates. Use disinfecting wipes to control viruses and bacteria that pose a threat in the workplace. Wipes.com supplies you with Clorox wipes that work to reduce microorganisms such as the following:
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Influenza A virus
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2
- Human coronavirus
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1)
Using Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes
The process for disinfecting surfaces with Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes is straightforward for a user-friendly experience. PPE is necessary for these non-bleach cleaning solutions to limit skin irritation.
Clorox Healthcare® Wipes arrive in small canisters. Put protective gloves on, remove the packaging near the lid, and guide wipes through the small opening inside the container prior to use. Use the guide below to eliminate viruses and bacteria listed on the canister:
- Clean loose contaminants first.
- Remove one wipe from the canister.
- Place the wipe on the surface.
- Coat the surface until it is wet.
- Discard the wipe and allow several minutes for the surface to dry.
- Repeat for other surfaces.
Rely on Wipes.com for Faster Lead Times
Healthcare businesses look to Wipes.com for fast shipping timelines. Wipes.com distribution centers are based out of Las Vegas and Atlanta to reach most parts of the continental United States within two business days.
Get Clorox Disinfectant Wipes in Bulk
Wipes.com separates itself from major retailers by giving you the option to order Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes in large quantities. Other online outlets default to single canisters. Our professionals cater to your healthcare operations by offering 155-count wipe canisters in bundles of six for savings and convenience.
Place Clorox disinfectant wipes within check-in areas and high-traffic locations so your team is always prepared. Wipes.com is your source for brand-name disinfecting solutions available at affordable prices. Order from us today, or contact us for a bulk order quote.